Monday, December 21, 2009

Toilet is one of the places where i feel more relaxed…

Do you agree with me.. ?
It sounds weird, but I think that’s where I can be myself…
Now, unlike guys… we girls get full privacy even when are doing our short programme ;-)

Well, jokes apart, the point here is, that is d time… those few minutes…noone is watching me… absolutely fearless… fear of being judged – for what I am doing and/or how I am doing…. ;-) a good peace of mind…
It’s is like… being with my “real” self… in real sense…
I can confront…
I can smile for no reasons...
Can smile how relaxed it feels after offloading everything…
And so do dam refreshing… like they say “Essey Bada Sukh nahin…”

Don’t know why it is like that, Biologically or psychologically…

But I am just thinking do we need such a place (toilet kinda) in our everyday life… Where we can be ourselves… where we can offload all the unwanted things… thoughts… nd yess… To offload, we will first need to learn Accept and Realize…
we can face d real “SELF”….. without any shame…
I don know if that place is our house… mom’s hug… temple… church... ??? Or may be TOILET it real sense…
But yess.... Pls FLUSH....
I am sure if that happens… Our Each day will start with a Refreshed SELF and mind…

5 comments:

  1. that toooooo gooooood..........feels....as if it is from my heart......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8..keep it up......only u can write this............

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx Apuuu... :-)
    nd thnx bhumikaaa...I m glad u could connect wid it...mazaaa aa gayaaa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading ur blog every now n thn.. njy ur post really..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i am agree with this point.
    I think not only you feel relaxed, if you want to create new idea,songs,new poem or anything..

    ReplyDelete