Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lost and lonely.. the mind is wandering …

Lost and lonely..the mind is wandering..
Directionless.. Aimless…
utterly Clueless..
The Commotion and its Resonance..
Deep down that I feel…
Isolates me from the social “me”..

Yes..!
So many of “me”s that I see in me..
Facing each other, not in peace..
Clatter & Clamour deep down in thoughts
Drenching the soul …
Tearing it apart…
Sometimes its moaning.. at times, a cunning laugh…


The Tides of darkness
incepting a fear…
carving an ugly scar
leaving me in despair…


Stranded me, yet dive again…
so sure, to find the HOPE within
The hope of Re-union…
Harmony and Peace
once emerged…
will refill me with Amity and Peace..

2 comments:

  1. Immaculate...I like your writing :)
    Keep it up dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee... thatz trippy...
    ever thought of going with wars and other "not socially good" stuff???

    just kidding...

    Lolz...
    Aj...

    ReplyDelete